Shipping and Returns
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Products will be put into production upon receipt of the order and full payment.
- Prices shown are inclusive of any VAT or other taxes applicable at the time in the UK, prices will therefore be amended for shipping outside of the EU.
- All shoes are handmade to your specific request
- All orders are shipped with delivery confirmation.
- We endeavour to ship all items within 13 weeks from placement of order.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods maybe available upon request, however whichever shipping method is chosen we will not be held responsible for loss or damage nor delay of your purchase reaching you.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request and will be specific to destination country.
Postage within the UK is chargeable at a set fee of £5.95.
International postage is charged based on what is ordered upto a maximum of £65.00 this represents our courier’s charges and will only cover the costs incurred.
Depending on the ultimate destination we will always endeavour to require a signature prior to release of your items.Please contacts us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
Any perceived faults must be notified in writing to us within 7 days of the delivery date to your address.
We will then contact you and arrange for you to return your products to us, these must be in the same condition as received, without any signs of wear or use, for return reasons, please take care when first trying on your shoes, try on a carpeted surface to avoid any marking of the soles, & avoid bending the foot to minimise creasing of the shoe.
Your shoes are made to order (except where specified differently) as such extra care must be taken to consult the size table to prevent ordering in the wrong size.
In the event your shoes are ordered in the wrong size, where possible we will seek to make a new pair for you in the correct size and place the wrong size pair on our website for sale. This will be entirely at our discretion and may not be available in the case of highly customised items or those monogrammed. Our decision to offer a replacement bespoke made shoe will be final.
In all cases we and you agree to endeavour to find a solution that is practical, fair and cost effective for both the customer and ourselves acknowledging the many hours of work and materials used in making your bespoke handcrafted shoes.
We will not refund any shipping costs you have incurred in returning the items to us in these circumstances. All items must be returned and agreement reached prior to any work being commenced on a replica pair.
The only time we will refund shipping incurred by the customer is if, upon inspection by us, the goods we have sent are found to be faulty, the fault must be reported to us within 7 days of receiving the goods. Where an issue is perceived to be a genuine fault/flaw, a full refund will be given for the goods and shipping cost incurred.
Alternatively, in place of a refund, at the customer’s discretion, the option of providing a replacement brand new handcrafted pair of shoes as per the original order will be given.
In such circumstances we would seek to expedite the manufacture but the customer must still acknowledge our minimum 10-week handmade production process in this regard.